After several weeks of meeting only by Zoom, we plan to begin meeting together in person again on Tuesday, June 30.
To ensure that we are fully prepared for your arrival, please RSVP here.
Provide a welcoming, safe and meaningful BNSR member meeting experience for every Rotarian, every meeting.
Reflecting on our guiding principles, our motto, “Service Above Self”, and the 4-way Test – “Is it the truth?, Is it fair to all concerned?, Will it build goodwill and better friendships?, Will it be beneficial to all concerned?” – we have given great consideration as to the steps we are taking; and expectations we set to ensure Every Rotarian’s health and wellbeing when attending a BNSR meeting.
Adjustments to Our Meetings:
- Multiple rooms will be used to accommodate a 50 or less gathering – Sunrise Room & Rotary Room.
- Outdoor Greeter(s) will help guide attendees to specific entry/exit locations
- Sunrise Room attendees will enter through the North Door
- Rotary Room attendees will enter through the West Door
- No name badges
- No 50/50 opportunity, at this time
- Breakfast buffets will be located in each room and be served to members by Eastland Suite staff
- Water bottles will be available within the breakfast buffet only
- Zoom technology employed to connect every Rotarian (Sunrise Room, Rotary Room, E-Club Members)
Expectations for Members and Attendees:
- Wear a face covering – upon arrival, while in the buffet line, while not eating/drinking
- Practice social distancing – upon arrival/departure, while in the buffet line
- Follow directional signage (i.e. enter only, exit only, arrows, etc.)
- DO NOT attend BNSR member meetings if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (feverish, cough, sore throat)
Your Next Steps and Options:
This is HIGHLY encouraged and HIGHLY appreciated by the many hands preparing to welcome you at Eastland Suites! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F48A4A829A57-rotary1.
Respond with Your Membership Choice for July-December, 2020
If you have not responded with your membership option choice, please do so immediately by emailing Peggy Hardy. Thank you to those members who have already responded.
- Choice 1 – Continued Membership à $300 Dues July – December 2020, breakfast included
- Choice 2 – E-Club Membership à $100 Dues July-December 2020, E-Club members may attend any BNSR member meeting in-person for $10
To learn more about the Restore Illinois Phase 4, check out the Meetings & Social Events Guidelines.